We are Aerialair, a drone and geospatial company that is reshaping the way geospatial data is collected and visualized. Our suite of services caters to a myriad of industries, each seeking high-fidelity data that empowers informed decision-making and robust data analytics. Our fleet of advanced drones is at the forefront of this endeavor, offering unparalleled precision and versatility.
As we continue to evolve, Aerialair is in an exciting phase of growth, actively expanding our footprint across the diverse landscapes of India. We’re more than a service provider; we’re your partner in navigating the future of geospatial technology and innovation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendly
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate
interaction & design ideas
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Work on Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, and visual design tools
- Degree or Diploma or Certificate in UI/Graphic Designing.
- Ability to write engagingly and convincingly for the web.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management
systems will be preferred.
- Good knowledge of coral, Photoshop , Illustrator, dreamweaver , typography , wireframe
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast- paced, deadline- driven environment.